Closing Date: 31/07/2021
We are searching for a Head of Product Management to manage a team of product managers that manage the end to end product lifecycle. This is a key role reporting into the Senior Director of Product Delivery. Candidates must have the desire and the skill to work collaboratively with and through others to successfully deliver shared customer driven outcomes, building long term business capability and scale.
The role will directly manage a product management function and will require a deep understanding of product lifecycle and product development methodologies. Experience in payments in general and acquiring in particular is a big advantage. We use the Amazon “working back from the customer” method for product development and constantly evolve it to better suit our need.
What you'll be doing
• Work with the product managers to derive their product strategy, market & customer needs from the company’s strategy
• Development, governance and communication of Product Roadmap
• Establish effective product performance process, management reporting & analysis
• Constantly improve the process in which products and features are being conceived, analysed, prioritised and delivered
• Manage the end to end product management process (not resource) working with and through people in other functions
• Work closely with technology leader to ensure product design and development process is effective and aligned to overall aims and priorities of the product strategy and roadmap.
• Work closely with strategy, sales and marketing teams to ensure customer needs are properly understood and to manage timely and effective product customer communications.