Communications Team Advisor
Cardiff – CF23 Pontprennau.
We are looking for bilingual English and Welsh speaking individual who want to work in an exciting, and energetic environment and have a real passion for delivering excellent customer service.
• This role will be heavily biased towards telephone work (outgoing and incoming).
• Responding and contacting warm leads generated by our website.
• Logging notes on conversations held and tracking response on a database.
• Email/Text correspondence.
• Document typing/preparation.
• Appointment organisation.
• Database administration.
• Target driven environment.
• Shift pattern (08.30 -16.30hrs & 11.00 - 19.00hrs)
• Confident and able to communicate clearly.
• 1 – 2 years of experience within a fast moving office environment or from a call centre environment (full training will be given on knowledge of courses available)
• Highly Computer literate.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent listening and communication skill
• Good attention to detail.
• The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
• A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team.
Job Type: Full-time,
Salary: £17,500.00 /year
There are no downloads for this vacancy
Working for MPCT has a massive affect on young peoples lives. APPLY NOW!