Solicitor 0-3 PQE Berkhamsted & Bishop's Stortford
0-3 year PQE Solicitor vacancies
Raydens Solicitors are looking for talented 0-3 year PQE Family Law Solicitors to join our Bishop Stortford and Berkhamsted offices. These are a fantastic opportunities to join an award-winning, growing team.
• You will work on an interesting case load of all aspects of family law.
• You will play an active role in Business Development. You will be expected to be an ambassador of the firm and work with the team to promote Rayden Solicitors as well as your own professional practice both at internal and external events and should be comfortable doing so.
• You will be trained and practiced in well-regarded family departments.
• Experience in key areas of private family law including; divorce, financial proceedings, emergency injunctions, private children act applications, pre-nuptial agreements and cohabitation work including Schedule 1 applications is required.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• Experience of supporting senior fee earners
• Experience of managing your own caseload is desirable but not essential.
• Advocacy experience is an advantage
The salary and benefits offered are competitive. There will be an opportunity for some flexible working.
There are no downloads for this vacancy