Legal Administrator Assistant
Closing Date: 01/02/2022
We are now recruiting for a Legal Administration Assistant to assist lawyers in day-to-day administration and document production. This is an opportunity to join a well-regarded and growing law firm. The role is office based and you will work from our modern offices in the heart of Clerkenwell.
This is a varied role which offers in day-to-day administration and document production support to our lawyers. Your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Copying, printing, scanning and binding legal documents
• Preparation of any other documents or presentations, including in digital format
• Assisting with digital signature solution
• Formatting and re-formatting of documents to house style, tables columns, auto paragraph numbering and repairing documents
• Preparing composite PDFs
• Assisting with the set up for marketing events both at the office and externally
• Some filing
• Miscellaneous administrative tasks as required to support the team
• Updating of the intranet and website
You will have excellent IT, administration and organisation skills. You will be professional and be able to work confidently and collaboratively across the firm. Working knowledge of Visio and InDesign and /or work experience in a professional services environment is highly advantageous. Office administration experience is highly desirable.
Why join us?
We are a purpose driven organisation with an active social committee, Corporate Social Responsibility committee, Equality and Diversity forum and Wellbeing Leadership Group. We have recently become a signatory to the Mindful Business Charter.
It is central to our values that our teams reflect the diverse community around us and that everyone at Sharpe Pritchard can be themselves and bring their authentic selves to work. Achieving true equality, diversity and inclusion is a core aim and we very much welcome applications from all sections of our diverse community, irrespective of race or racial group, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion or belief, age or disability. We make reasonable adjustments within the recruitment process and upon joining the firm to support applicants of all abilities.
What you will be getting in return
You will work alongside a supportive, friendly and collaborative team. You will gain professional development to enable you to advance your career. We provide a competitive salary and generous benefits package that includes but is not limited to;
• Generous annual leave, starting at 28 days leave per annum
• Firm bonus
• Private Pension
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life assurance
• Income protection
• Smart health (including virtual GP service)
• Health and wellbeing app
• Individual learning and development and Business development budgets
• Flexi time policy (core working hours of 10.00 – 16.00)
• Flexible working (for example, part time and home working)
• Regular social activities
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of race or racial group, sex, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age or disability.