AVIATE - Partnership Manager
Closing Date: 06/10/2021
Location/Division: Aviate Management Ltd
Team Partnership Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced partnerships manager to join our growing partnerships team. If you have got a successful track record in consistently growing a high-net-worth portfolio and know what it takes to provide a legendary service, then this role is for you. You will be playing a key part in our next stage of growth and we are looking for a tenacious individual who can drive this forward with us. Frequent travel nationally forms a key requirement within this role.
· Strategic management of client relationships, ensuring that TIG remains their main travel provider.
· Develops trusted relationships with a portfolio of customers to ensure competitive advantage, after developing a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
· Maximise sales and manage market share from within your portfolio by identifying any business that the group is not getting.
· Understand the company strategy and your own targets and translate this into your portfolio to achieve the overall sales objectives.
· Be able to explain our brand story and ethos to sell our products and services along with any new product developments (internal and externally derived)
· Maintain accurate and comprehensive records on clients and sales activities within our CRM system.
To apply for the vacancy candidates should create an account and follow the application link above. Please also upload both a current CV and a supporting statement detailing how you meet the requirements of the role and your experience of delivering in the areas outlined in the job description.