AVIATE - Company Accountant
Location/Division: Aviate Management Ltd
Role: Company Accountant
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Shift pattern: 8:45am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
The Company Accountant will be a part of a dynamic and fluid finance team, and will be required to carry out a wide range of duties including:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts and supporting the audit process.
- Supporting the senior accountants in managing the finance team and deputising in their absence.
- Monthly reporting to airline partners.
- Managing remittance of payments due to airline partners.
- Reviewing cash balances and processing short term investments.
- Submitting returns to industry regulatory bodies.
- Reviewing revenue reconciliations.
- Processing purchase ledger and refund payments.
- Reviewing sales ledger.
- Reviewing KPIs and other management information.
- Reviewing, and accounting for, airline partner sales and marketing contracts.
- Credit reviews for new and existing customers
To apply for the vacancy candidates should create an account and follow the application link above. Please also upload both a current CV and a supporting statement detailing how you meet the requirements of the role and your experience of delivering in the areas outlined in the job description