Incident and Business Continuity Manager
Closing Date: 30/10/2020
As our Incident and Business Continuity Manager you'll be responsible for owning the end to end incident management and business continuity process, application of the processes and its continuous improvement.
You'll be part of our Customer Operations team, reporting to the Head of Customer Operations.
What you'll be doing
· Owning the incident management process including leading an incident response and communications.
· Developing and establishing an effective end to end incident management process and business continuity process supported with clear procedures.
· Maintain, test and iterate our business continuity and incident management plans
· Work with the business to deliver and embed the incident management and business continuity processes by defining clear roles and responsibilities within the business functions
· Define and embed and report on clear KPIs relating to incident and business continuity.
· Creation of agreed action plans to minimise incidents with clear owners, deliverables and actions
· Ownership and Documentation of the post incident recovery plan in order to establish root cause, process improvements and delivery
Our selection process steps
If you like the sound of this role, please click apply!
If we think from your application we'll be a good fit for one another we'll get in touch for a call. We'll talk to you about the role, why we enjoy working here so much and find out more about you.
From there, if we both think It’s a good match we'll proceed with arranging interviews, they'll either be over the phone, via Microsoft Teams or in person. We'll let you know as soon as we've made a decision on whether we'd like to proceed things further with you.
If you have any questions, you're always welcome to reach out to our friendly HR team via firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage candidates to apply to us directly but we do have a preferred suppliers list for when we need some extra help. We will contact you if we need you. If you wish to express your interest in working with us, please submit your details to email@example.com. Sorry, but we don’t have time to take cold calls.