Location/Division: MTOC - Bulgaria
The Mansion Group, winners of the IGAs 2020 Best Customer Service Company Award, WiG 2019 Employee Wellbeing Award and Online Casino Operator of the Year 2018, is a leading provider of online gaming and entertainment with over 15 years’ experience in the industry. Our office is located in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are the Technological and Operational heart of Mansion family. We’re proud of our vibrant and fun office space, we work hard and play hard – so you’ll never experience a dull day at work with us. Want to be a part of the thrilling world of online gaming? Check out our latest role below, and if it sounds like the job for you – then get in touch!
You will be:
- Developing and maintaining interesting and real-world web applications with high traffic
- Writing high-quality code and API based software, supported by the whole team
- Playing a major role in architectural decisions
- Working in close collaboration across all Dev/BI/DevOps teams
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to process, procedures and systems within the company
- Following Agile Methodologies
- Writing unit, integration and load tests
- Mentoring and guiding newer members of the team
We are looking for strong knowledge in most of the following:
- Software design and architectural patterns
- PHP, Golang, Node.js, Python or other
- Laravel, Symfony, or similar PHP based framework
- HTML5, CSS3, JS
- MySQL, PostgreSQL (or other relational databases)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB or similar
- UNIX based OS
- CI/CD systems such as Bamboo, GitLab, Jenkins
- Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Event-driven programming and Microservices
- Fluency in English
If you recognize yourself in the above, and you are a fun and friendly person that is also responsible and passionate about technologies, then we can't wait to meet you.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
- A team where everyone is encouraged to think out-of-the-box and speak openly about their ideas
- Friendly and exciting work environment within an inspiring team of professionals
- Personal development and continuous educational programs, training and certifications, conference tickets and courses
- Regular team-building events, hackathons, nights out, dev meetups and happy hours
- Increased number of vacation days based on your length of service in the company
- Recreation area with a pool table, tennis table, massage chair, PS4
- Opportunities to work from home
- Health Insurance (Premium package), Life Insurance, food vouchers, additional vacation days and other social benefits
Getting in touch with us.. Don’t like long recruitment processes? Neither do we, so...
- Send us your CV
- Our recruitment team will say “Hi” over the phone
- Then we will meet you in our cosy office to get to know each other
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Want to join our fun and dynamic team? Don’t miss your chance, we’re looking for you to join us where the world plays!
Apply online, or send us your CV.