You will be:
- Developing and maintaining interesting and real-world web applications with high traffic.
- Writing high-quality code and API based software, supported by the whole team.
- Working in close collaboration across all Dev/BI/DevOps teams.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to process, procedures and systems within the company.
- Following Agile Methodologies.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
We are looking for good knowledge of the following:
- Software design patterns
- PHP, Node.js, Golang, Python or other
- Laravel, Symfony, or similar PHP based framework
- HTML5, CSS3, JS
- MySQL, PostgreSQL (or other relational databases)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB or similar)
- Git/Gitflow and understanding the basics of version control
- UNIX based OS
- Fluency in English
If you recognize yourself in the above, and you are a fun and friendly person that is also responsible and passionate about technologies, then we can't wait to meet you.