|Get to know us
Voted Online Casino Operator of the Year 2018, winners of the WiG 2019 Employee Wellbeing Award and winners of the IGA 2020 Best Customer Service Company Award, Mansion is an international gaming group, running three popular Casino brands and a Sportsbook
Our office is located in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are the Technological and Operational heart of Mansion family. We’re proud of our vibrant and fun office space, we work hard and play hard – so you’ll never experience a dull day at work with us!
Want to be a part of the thrilling world of online gaming? Check out our latest role below, and if it sounds like the job for you – then get in touch!
What you’ll do
What you bring to the table
- You will be the first point of contact for our clients with account related questions via chat, phone or email;
- You will work closely with other internal and external departments to help solve customer queries and issues;
- You will work on a flexible shift schedule (no night shifts) that will allow you to combine work with your studies or hobbies.
It's awesome, but not required, if you also have:
- You should be fluent in English - both written and verbally;
- You should be willing to learn and develop within the international company;
- You should be a positive, friendly and flexible individual who is confident in communicating with colleagues and players;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Strong critical thinking.
What’s in for you…
- Previous experience in customer service. It`s a plus, but not mandatory. We will train you to be the best in business anyway!
- Previous experience in online gambling industry;
- Keen interest in sports.
- Competitive Salary;
- The chance to be part of a challenging, motivating and dynamic industry;
- Real opportunities for personal and professional development within the company;
- Two week training and buddying process;
- Additional health insurance and Life insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Transportation allowance;
- Regular team buildings, team events and happy hours filled with free drinks and snacks;
- Increased number of vacation days based on your length of service in the company;
- Fancy recreation area that includes a pool table, table tennis, massage chair, Play Station 4, mini football;
- Great office location next to “The Mall”
- Considerate Team Leaders to review your shift preferences a month ahead and make planning easier.