Coffey are recruiting a Marketing and Social Media Specialist position based in our Head Office in Athenry, Co. Galway. This is a permanent, full time position.
Coffey is one of Irelands leading Civil Engineering firms. This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre marketing professional to contribute to and own the Coffey marketing and Social Media strategy. The successful candidate person will manage and deliver the Coffey marketing and social media strategy, and the positioning and messaging of the Coffey and COFTEC brands in Ireland and the UK. The role will assist in shaping our digital influence by influencing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of all aspects of marketing communications, including digital media, social media monitoring/content management, media relations (PR), email, event/trade shows, website development, new product launch support, sales collateral development, internal communications, and all other forms of marketing communication materials.
- Implement and drive product marketing strategy for Coffey and COFTEC.
- Raising profile of businesses through persuasive media campaigns and decisive PR.
- Company Website – ensuring content is updated regularly, liaise with other departments on layout and design and promotion (WordPress).
- Work closely with senior managers and executives to ensure effective, consistent and co-ordinated communications and activities to support business objectives, including co-ordinated events, presentations, exhibitions and other activities as required.
- Responsible for overall digital and social media marketing (all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter etc) - content creation, design, planning, promotion, engagement, measuring and analysing analytics to be reviewed weekly.
- Consistent brand message which includes PR, social, websites, and all collateral material.
- Research and analyse market trends, insights and competitors and report on monthly.
- Forecast commercial impact of campaigns and make recommendations on how to improve performance.
- To maintain the marketing database, grow our social media and bring your own creative ideas.
- Lead and manage external conferences, trade shows and events.
- Management of the marketing and social media budget.
- Follow industry trends and have an excellent understanding and awareness of social media trends and future developments in the pipeline.
- As required, assist in conducting surveys, interviews, and product usage analyses to learn who current and prospective clients are, what they need, how our products meet their needs, and what other alternatives exist in the market.
- Develop data-driven lifecycle marketing plan to assist in cross-sell strategies to promote client acquisition and retention.
- Degree or Master’s in Marketing
- 3 plus years of B2B and B2C marketing experience. Experience within an engineering company would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to build relationships internally and work with key stakeholders and to define and execute on the marketing and social media strategy.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Excellent content writing and campaign management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strategic yet able to execute.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic with ability to meet deadlines.
- Be a team player, working with others, to achieve company goals.
- Media and Content production experience i.e. video and graphics.
- Fluent English Required.
- Experience of CRM desirable.
- Full clean Irish or EU driving license.
- Currently authorised to work in Ireland and not require visa to travel to the UK.